At Marie Maurice Candle Company, we are dedicated to helping our customers have positive experiences with the reed diffusers we offer. Check out instructions on how to use, as well as tips, below.
How to use your reed diffuser
- Remove the silver collar and plug from the diffuser bottle.
- Place the reed sticks into the bottle and allow them to absorb the diffuser oil. Make sure that both ends of the reed soak in the diffuser oil to absorb the scent.
- Flip your sticks, 2-3 times per week, so that the scent can be dispersed into the air (wet side up, dry side down in the diffuser oil).
- Let your reed diffuser naturally permeate your space. Reed diffusers will continue to evaporate into the air, creating a subtle and relaxing scent.
Reed Diffuser Tips
Flip Sticks for More Scent
If you want to increase the scent, just flip the sticks. Please remember to always flip diffuser reed sticks over a paper towel and to wipe bottle so no oil drips onto your table/surface.
Less Sticks Mean Less Scent (vice versa)
In small spaces, like bathrooms, you can use less sticks. We find 4-5 diffuser sticks work well when usingin our bathrooms. The more sticks you use, the more scent you will get. I suggest using diffusers with more than 6 sticks in larger rooms.
Reed Diffusers Are a Great Alternative to Candles
In most offices, dorms, hospitals, etc., candles are not allowed due to fire regulations. With reed diffusers, you can enjoy your favorite scents in spaces where candles are not allowed. Reed diffusers are a great way to enhance the smell of a room without an open flame.
Protect Your Tables & Surfaces
Please use care when placing on wooden surfaces because the essential oils can leave marks.
Keep Diffusers Out Of Reach From Children
Spilled diffusers can damage certain table surfaces. Diffuser oils should not be ingested and can be flammable.
- Diffuser essential oils are flammable, do not light and keep away from open flame.
- Do not ingest essential oils
- Diffusers contain essential oils and will stain wood surfaces. Always wipe clean the bottom of your bottle before setting on any surface.